Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is my wick causing soot/smoke and burning high?
You will need to trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch to get a proper burn.
2. How long should I burn my candle?
Make sure to burn your candle for 3-4 hours at a time. DO NOT burn your candle for longer than 4 hours.
3. My wick is flickering. How can I stop this?
You may have to move your candle to an area without a draft. If the issue persists, it could be at a point in the burn (for instance, mid jar) where some flicking is inevitable. If that is the case, then there is nothing to worry about.
4. My candle is tunneling (or starting to tunnel). What is causing this?
The wick is unable to generate enough heat to melt the wax. Make sure to trim your wick properly (1/4 of an inch). You will need to burn your candle for 3-4 hours at a time in order to get a proper melt pool. If you do not burn your candle long enough, it will begin to tunnel and drown the wick.
Wax Melt Questions
1. What are wax melts?
Wax melts are simply candles without the wick. They smell lovely and can fill up a room just as well as a candle!
2. What can I use to melt my wax melts?
Use only tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts.
3. How long should I leave my wax melt in the warmer?
You should replace your wax melt once there is only 1/2" of wax left.
Whipped Soap Questions
1. What are the ingredients of the whipped soap?
Glycerin, Aqua, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Myristic Acid, Stearic acid, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl urea, Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Kaolin Clay, and Mica Powder.
2. Are there any parabens in the whipped soap?
Our whipped soap is paraben free!
3. What is the purpose of whipped soap?
To cleanse and moisturize the face and body. Our whipped soaps are also great for shaving!
4. What moisturizers are used in the whipped soap?
We use both coconut and sweet almond oil. (If you happen to have a nut allergy, it may be best to stray away from the whipped soap).
Any other questions? Feel free to contact us!